UNIVERSAL RFID HARD TAGS
- Asset Tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: 96 bits up to 480 bits, 512 bits, 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: < 3.048 m (10ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood
- Material: .002" thick polyester; .20" total product thickness
- Affixing Method: Mechanical fasteners (standard) and/or permanent pressure sensitive adhesive (optional)
- Environment: Moderate and extreme. Resists extreme impact and UV exposure. Moderate caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 15 work days
- Standard Size: 4 1/8" x 1 3/4"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Asset Tag & Labels
Impact-resistant housing combined with an ultrasonically welded seal protects the subsurface printed label and RFID inlay from harsh environments including harmful UV rays. Affxing methods include mechanical fasteners (standard) and/or adhesive (optional).
This revolutionary product line features surface-independent tags with a patented inlay designed to obtain excellent read ranges regardless of the surface - metal, plastic or even wood. Custom programming matches the printed bar code information on the label allowing you the option of using both tracking technologies. No other RFID tags available offer these features!
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"We were most impressed with Metalcraft's labels because of their performance. These curbside recycling bins are outside in Michigan where snow, salt, heat and abrasion take their toll. We needed durable, reliable RFID products with quick turnaround, and Metalcraft is very accommodating." - Preston Hards, Marketing Manager at Rewards for Recycling
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions