UNIVERSAL RFID ASSET TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: Up to 8.4 m (27.5ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood
- Material: .002" thick polyester; .085" total product thickness
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Size: 2 7/8" x 1 3/8"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Labels & Tags
The closest thing you will find to a "one-size-fits-all"RFID solution! The Universal RFID Tag features an inlay design that offers the lowest profile of any tags in its class - solving a common issue many customers have with other metal mount RFID tags.
This revolutionary product line features surface-independent tags with a patented inlay designed to obtain excellent read range regardless of the surface - metal, plastic, even wood. Custom programming matches the printed bar code information allowing you the option of using both tracking technologies.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft's engineers exceeded our required read range with their custom tags. RFID provides visibility, confidence and, most importantly, efficiency. Our engineers are very satisfied with what we've accomplished." - Engineering Manager Ray Madaia, Motorola Engineering Shared Services
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions