UNIVERSAL MINI RFID ASSET TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 4.2m (14ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Material: .002" thick polyester
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Size: 2 3/4" x 3/4"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Tags & Labels
The only thing "mini" about this tag is its size!
With a smaller footprint and lower profile than the original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag easily fits in smaller places and on assets where other tags may be too large. Developed using the same premise as our original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the smaller tag utilizes a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain incredible read ranges on a variety of different materials - metal, plastic, even wood. And customer programming matches the printed bar code information for two tracking technologies.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"The Metalcraft tags are performing perfectly." – Maged Mourad, Engineer, OG-Tech
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions