UNIVERSAL MICRO RFID ASSET TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- Tool tracking
- Data Centers / Server Farms
- Material: Inlay wrapped around 39 mils custom engineered foam.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and barcode with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Size: 1 7/8" x 5/8"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Universal Micro measuring at 1 7/8" x 5/8" is a great solution to your identification projects that require a small RFID tag with great read range. With a tiny footprint and low profile (57 mils.), the Universal Micro RFID Asset Tag easily fits where other tags are too big and obtrusive.
Supplying up to 9 ft. of read range on metal and 4-5 ft. on plastic, wood and glass, the Micro provides incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class. Its non-rigid, durable, foam core and polyester construction sets the Micro apart from molded RFID tags allowing for greater flexibility in tag placement.
Developed using the same premise as our original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the Universal Micro is a surface-independent using a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain excellent read ranges regardless of mounting
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"The Metalcraft tags are performing perfectly." – Maged Mourad, Engineer, OG-Tech
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions