UNIVERSAL MC RFID TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- OEM applications
- Work In Process
- Warehouse & Inventory applications
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: UCODE 8 - NXP
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance:Pro Version: 15 ft. on metal, Standard & Plus: 7 ft. on metal
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Material: .002" thick polyester
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild to moderate
- Production Time: Onsite printable- Next working day | Preprinted 12 work days
- Standard Size: 2" x 1"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Universal MC is a versatile on-metal RFID tag that provides great read range at an economical price.
The Universal MC is a tiered product, available in 3 different versions: Standard, Plus & Pro. Each version offers a greater level of features enabling you to purchase the right level of functionality for your application without paying for features your project doesn't need.
With a small footprint at 2x1 inches and a low profile, the Universal MC easily fits where other on-metal RFID tags may be too large and with up to 15 feet of read range on metal surfaces the MC outperforms other on-metal tag offerings at nearly half the cost.
Universal MC RFID Tags
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions