RFID WINDSHIELD TAG
- Vehicle Tracking
- Car Washes
- Fleet Management
- Gated Community - Controlled Access
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (860-960 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien G
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 5.5m (18ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Glass, plastic
- Material: .002" thick white polyester
- Affixing Methods: .002" thick low surface energy, pressure-sensitive adhesive. Optional adhesive available.
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 4" x 1", 4 3/16" x 1 1/8"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF: ask about HF Access Control RFID Tags
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Windshield Tag, RFID Tag, RFID Label
Metalcraft's RFID Windshield Tags offer a more accurate and secure way to allow access into various locations like a gated community, company/corporate secured parking or even a car wash. Using the KSW Windshield RFID inlay as a standard, this product provides a read range of approximately 18+ feet. The inlay utilizes passive technology and is encapsulated between thin layers of polyester adding human readable printing to one side and a windshield-compatible adhesive to the other.
New! Double-sided registered option is now available.
Print a registered company logo or instructional information on the second side. You can even print the same variable number or bar code on both sides allowing anyone to see the information from either side of the tag.
A tamper-evident option with strategically placed slits in the label and adhesive layers is also available at no extra cost.
RFID Windshield Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"We set up a reader and a gate, and we gathered different tag technologies from a few providers to see what would work best for the 12 to 20-foot read range we were seeking. Metalcraft's windshield tag had the best performance and appearance, and their pre-commissioned tags were really perfect for this environment." - Jeff Swann, Owner at Pss
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions