RFID TEMPERATURE SENSOR KIT
- Cold Chain
- Preventative Maintenance
- Bulk Material Temperatures
- Electrical Component Monitoring
- Agricultural Applications
RFID Temperature Sensor Kit Includes
- Carrying Case: Hard sided, foam lined case
- RFID Reader: Zebra Mobile Reader with USB charging cable
- RFID Tags: 25 Temperature Sensor Tags
- Software: Metalcraft ReadySense Mobile Temperature App (Android or iOS)
- Material: .002" thick polyester label adhered to sensor inlay; approximately .017" total product thickness.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: Production times vary, contact Metalcraft for more information.
- Standard Size: 4 3/16" x 1 1/8" (10.63 cm x 2.85 cm)
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF - Custom designed UHF inlay using a EM4325 Gen2 IC
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Metalcraft's passive RFID temperature sensor kit helps people easily test if a passive sensor will work in their application.
Each kit contains a case, RFID handheld reader, and 25 RFID sensor tags along with a downloadable software app for temperature sensing.
The kit is designed to have all the necessary items to quickly prove out a temperature sensing concept and gather needed information for project advancement.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions