RFID SERVER RACK TAG
- Asset Tracking
- IT Asset Tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (865-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Monza R6
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 32 bits, TID 48 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique TID
- Max Read Distance: Up to 2.44 m (8ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic
- Material: .002" polyester, approximately .035" total product thickness.
- Affixing Method: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers, bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 3" x 2" (folds to 2" x 1")
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Asset Tracking, RFID IT Asset Tracking
Ideal for tight spaces, this tag is a great alternative to metal mount options or applications where a standoff will not work. This tag is similar to our RFID Folded Tab Tag but is even smaller at 2" x 1" when folded. Metalcraft's RFID Server Rack Tag consists of an adhesive label that protects the encapsulated inlay and a non-adhesive, folding tab that offsets the inlay. The label has three sections: a middle section housing the RFID inlay; one end adheres to and provides extra protection for the inlay, while the other end adheres to the asset being tracked.
RFID Server Rack Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft had the best RFID label solutions for my application. And Metalcraft had the expertise to help me make decisions. I've been real impressed with Metalcraft." - Barry Howard, President, Alli-Solutions
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions