RFID HANG TAG
- Asset Tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (865-928 MHz)
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: Up to 6.1m (20ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal and non-metal surfaces
- Material: Standard material is polyester; total thickness is .032". Optional materials include polypropylene and polycarbonate.
- Affixing Methods: Various mechanical fasteners (i.e. plastic ties).
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 3 5/8" x 3 7/8", 4 3/4" x 1 3/4", 2" x 1 1/2"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Asset Tag & Labels
Metalcraft's RFID Hang Tags are ideal for asset tracking applications on metal or non-metal surfaces that do not allow for attachment directly to the asset. The inlay is completely encapsulated within the tag protecting it from environmental conditions that could have an adverse effect on the performance and life of the RFID tag. Hang tags are attached to the asset using mechanical fasteners (i.e. plastic ties) rather than an adhesive. NEW! Double-sided registered option now available. Print a registered company logo or instructional information on the second side. You can even print the same variable number or bar code on both sides allowing anyone to see the information from either side of the tag.
RFID Hang Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft tags perform well on the 'non-traditional' items such as mannequins and medical equipment that were to be tracked. Additionally, we chose the Metalcraft tags because of the read ranges and performance needed for fixed readers." - Matthew Padon, Radiant RFID
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions