RFID FOLDED TAB TAG
- Asset Tracking
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (865-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Monza 5
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, User 32 bits, TID 48 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 5.6 m (18.5ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic
- Material: .002" polyester, approximately .035" total product thickness.
- Affixing Method: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers, bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 4.5" x 4.5" (folds to 4.5" x 1.5")
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Asset Tag & Property Tags
Metalcraft's RFID Folded Tab Asset Tags are a good alternative to other metal mount options or other asset tracking applications where space is a premium like blade servers and a typical inlay cannot be used. This product consists of an adhesive label with a non-adhesive, folding tab that offsets the inlay. The inlay is completely encapsulated within the tag protecting it from environmental conditions that could have an adverse effect on the performance and life of the RFID tag.
RFID Folded Tab Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft had the best RFID label solutions for my application. And Metalcraft had the expertise to help me make decisions. I've been real impressed with Metalcraft." - Barry Howard, President, Alli-Solutions
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions