RFID BALE TAG
- Agricultural Bales (Hay, Cotton, Cornstalks, etc.)
- Recycled Material Bales (Paper, Cardboard )
- Fabric Bales (Clothing, Fabric, Rag Stock)
- Non Woven Fiber Bales
- Material: .002" polypropylene, .001 polyester over-laminate
- Affixing Methods: Metal grommet provides stability for bale attachment to prevent tearing or tag / bale separation
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and barcode with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time:15-20 work days depending on order quantity
- Standard Sizes: 6" x 3.5"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The RFID Bale Tag is the ideal solution for tagging and tracking any type of bale. Whether it's for agricultural, cardboard, printing, recycling materials, fabrics or non-wovens, the RFID Bale tag can easily be attached to any type of bale.
RFID Bale Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions