PASSIVE RFID TEMPERATURE SENSOR TAGS
- Cold Chain
- Preventative Maintenance
- Bulk Material Temperatures
- Electrical Component Monitoring
- Agricultural Applications
- * Picture shows use of the Temperature Sensor Tag with the ReadySense RFID Temperature Sensor Kit
- Material: .002" thick polyester label adhered to sensor inlay; approximately .017" total product thickness. Other constructions available upon request.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: Production times vary, contact Metalcraft for more information.
- Standard Sizes: 4 3/16" x 1 1/8" (10.63 cm x 2.85 cm)
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF - Custom designed UHF inlay using a EM4325 Gen2 IC
- Sensor Programming: Custom programming is available to meet application specific sensing requirements.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Metalcraft's passive temperature sensing tags are much smaller, thinner, and more flexible than battery-powered sensors, and they are more cost-efficient than active wireless sensing tags.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions