PASSIVE RFID TEMPERATURE SENSOR TAGS
- Cold Chain
- Preventative Maintenance
- Bulk Material Temperatures
- Electrical Component Monitoring
- Material: .002" thick polyester label adhered to sensor inlay; approximately .017" total product thickness. Other constructions available upon request.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: Production times vary, contact Metalcraft for more information.
- Standard Sizes: 4 1/4" x 3/4", 4" x 11/4"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF - Custom designed UHF inlay using a Magnus S2 Sensor IC optimized for use at 860-960 MHZ.
- Sensor Programming: Custom programming is available to meet application specific sensing requirements.
- Read Range: 18-20 feet
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Metalcraft's passive temperature sensing tags are much smaller, thinner, and more flexible than battery-powered sensors, and they are more cost-efficient than active wireless sensing tags.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions