ONSITE PRINTABLE UNIVERSAL MINI RFID TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- Work In Process
- Inventory Control
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 4.2m (14ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Material: Thermal transfer print receptive polyester substrate
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild to moderate
- Production Time: Next day shipping available depending on order quantity and inlay availability.
- Standard Size: 2 3/4" x 3/4"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The On-Site Printable Universal Mini RFID tag is specifically designed to allow easy printing and encoding of RFID tags on-demand, providing a reliable, cost-effective solution for all your on-site printing RFID asset tag needs.
Whether your printer is located on the manufacturing floor or in a climate controlled space, our On-Site Printable Universal Mini RFID tags have been constructed to reliably print and encode regardless of the printing location.
With a small footprint and low profile, these tags easily fit in smaller places and on assets where other tags may be too large. Developed using the same premise as our original Universal RFID Asset Tag, the tag utilizes a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain incredible read ranges on a variety of different materials - metal, plastic and even wood.
Our customizable adhesive options allow you to pick the best attachment adhesive for your project ensuring your tags will stay in place throughout the tracking lifecycle.
Shipped in convenient 500-piece rolls that load easily into industry-leading industrial thermal transfer printers, like SATO & Zebra brands, the On-Site Printable Universal Mini is easy to setup configure and maintain.
PRODUCT SHEET Onsite Printable Universal Mini RFID Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft's labels come out gorgeous. We get the read range we need at a size that works discretely inside and behind artwork. They're keeping our clients happy." - Ted Kostis, President, Silent Partner Technologies
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions