ON-METAL PASSIVE RFID MOISTURE SENSOR
- Moisture Exposure
- Moisture Penetration
- Moisture Detection
- Material: .002" thick polyester label adhered to sensor inlay; Inlay wrapped around 63 mils custom engineered foam. Total thickness 73 mils. Other constructions available upon request.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: Production times vary, contact Metalcraft for more information.
- Standard Sizes:3 1/8" x 3/4"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF - Custom designed UHF inlay using a Magnus S2 Sensor IC optimized for use at 860-960 MHZ.
- Sensor Programming: Custom programming is available to meet application specific sensing requirements.
- Read Range: 20 feet
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Successful companies utilize data to make better decisions. Gathering critical pieces of information though can often be a challenge, especially, if the process of data collection is difficult, time consuming or expensive.
With the dawn of environment-aware chips that are small and functional, passive sensors make collection of data easier and more affordable.
Metalcraft has created a passive sensor tag with the ability to accurately sense even the smallest intrusion of water. This flexible sensor is designed to monitor environmental and material moisture content over a wide range of settings. Typical applications include bulk materials, grain and food products, as well as building and roofing materials. This tag also allows manufacturers in the automotive, agriculture and aerospace industries to be able to easily detect leaks in their products that are not readily visible, improving quality and safety.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions