RFID CREDENTIAL TAG
- Access Control
- Event Management
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits extensible to 480, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: Up to 3.66m (12ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: RFID wearable designed to use with a lanyard or as an access card
- Material: Specialized RFID inlay encapsulated between polycarbonate (.050") or optional polyester (.040").
- Affixing Methods: Hanging Tag.
- Environment: Mild and moderate.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included). 2D and QR code options also available.
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 2.125" x 3.75", 2.5" x 4.125", 3" x 5"
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Access Management and Control
Beautiful graphics and detailed printing make any image come to life on our RFID Credential Tags. Produced with a digital printing process that provides photographic-like image quality of detailed logos or special designs, these tags are the perfect solution when you want your image to leave a lasting impression. And with our two-sided printing option your image has double the impact! These tags perform even better than they look. Made from a variety of durable, permanent materials, the actual construction of the tag protects the tag by sealing it within the layers of durable material. In addition, each tag can be programmed to match the variable information printed on the label.
RFID Credential Tags
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"Metalcraft is an RFID tag converter that adds a lot of value. They have good technical insight when we need it, and the badges they produce are built to our specifications, protecting the RFID inlay. Moreover, they produce them only as we need them for events – not in large, advance quantities." – Kenneth Ratton, VP of Sales & Marketing with Radiant RFID
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions