FLEX HARD TAG
- Returnable Containers
- Plastic Pallets
- Utility Poles
- Plastic Crates
- Injected Molded Products
- Material: .002" or .003" polyester for subsurface printing, .007" polyester inlay covering, .007" polyester base. Approximate .020" total product thickness.
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive or optional rivet holes available for mechanical fastening.
- Environment: Moderate and harsh. Resists moderate impact and UV exposure. Resists Moderate to harsh caustics/acids and abrasion abrasion.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included).
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 5" x .75", 4.125" x .75", 4.5" x .75"
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Flex Hard Tag has been specifically designed for assets that need a rugged, yet flexible, polymer RFID tag that is more cost effective than traditional hard tags and has reliable, consistent read range performance.
Reusable containers, pallets and other mobile assets are exposed to a wide variety of environment and working conditions. Abrasion, UV exposure, dirt and moisture can affect the durability and longevity of your RFID tags.
The Flex Hard Tag is made of high performance, pliable polyester that provides more strength and rigidity than a traditional RFID polyester label but is more formable than a metal or hard plastic tag.
The Flex Hard Tag is ideal for returnable pallets, plastic crates, containers, utility poles or for embedding in injected molded products. Along with a RFID read range of 22-24 ft. on most applications, the Flex Hard Tag is versatile and durable enough for almost any returnable container or harsh environment RFID tracking project.
Flex Hard Tag
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions