EUROPEAN UNIVERSAL MINI RFID ASSET TAG
- Fixed asset tracking
- Mobile asset tracking
- Material: .79mm thick polyester
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: EU (865-868 MHz)
- Max Read Distance: Up to 3m
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Affixing Methods: Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Environment: Mild and moderate. Resists moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included)
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Size: 76mm x 19mm (3" x 3/4" in.)
- RFID Specs: Passive UHF
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Tags & Labels
All the benefits of our European Universal tag in a smaller size!
With a smaller footprint and lower profile than the original European Universal RFID Asset Tag, the European Universal Mini easily fits in smaller places and on assets where other tags may be too large.
Developed using the same premise as our original, the EU Mini utilizes a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology to obtain incredible read ranges on a variety of different materials in the European frequency band (ETSI Band) - metal, plastic, even wood. Also customer programming can match the printed barcode information for two tracking technologies.
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
SEE MORE CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"The Metalcraft tags are performing perfectly." – Maged Mourad, Engineer, OG-Tech
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions