RFID ADHESIVE CLOSURE WRISTBANDS
- Access Control
- Event Management
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C); HF = ISO-14443 compatible
- Operating Frequency: UHF = US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits extensible to 480, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: Up to .9144m (3 ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: RFID wearable designed for wrist
- Material: Specialized RFID inlay encapsulated between two layers of .0023" polypropylene material.
- Affixing Methods: Adhesive seals band around wrist.
- Environment: Mild and moderate.
- Numbering Options: Copy only, serialized/unserialized numbers and bar code with human readable numbers (RFID programming included). 2D and QR code options are also recommended.
- Production Time: 12 work days
- Standard Sizes: 9 3/4" x 1"
- RFID Specs: UHF, HF, NFC available
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RFID Access Management and Control
If you're handling a concert or other event with lines of people awaiting access, use RFID wristbands to quickly and efficiently manage crowd entry. The wristbands feature an RFID inlay to grant access with ease. More effective and time-saving than traditional ticket systems, each wristband features a durable adhesive-closure. This adhesive-closure eliminates the ease of tampering and removal, which reduces revenue loss from reuse and pass-along. Using RFID wristbands gives you all-access to successful event management. These wristbands also bring company logos or advertising messages to life with full-color images that are photographic-like in quality.
RFID Adhesive Closure Wristbands
CALL TO ORDER
RFID TAGS CASE STUDIES
TESTIMONIALS"In early deployments, we've seen great reductions in the time and cost required to capture, analyze and present attendance and participation data at private events and conferences. As expected, RFID has proven to be cost effective, efficient, secure and accurate. With Metalcraft's help, Alliance Tech and Radiant RFID are changing how events are understood and managed." - Kenneth Ratton, VP of Sales & Marketing with Radiant RFID
COMPARISON GUIDESAccess Control Products
Standard RFID Products
Universal RFID Products
ORDER INFORMATIONSending artwork
Terms and conditions